TGB Unique Imports Pty Ltd is a family owned and
operated business situated in Penrith NSW, at the foot of the Blue
Mountains, some 55 minutes from the centre of Sydney. Penrith is
on the main western rail line and the M4 Motorway.
1. To enter into an Agreement with us to Compliance (fit a Used Import Plate) to
your imported Japanese vehicle we require the following:-
a. The De-registration papers (or export Certificate) from Japan
b. Copy of the Auction house “graded” paperwork if available
2. Where the vehicle is being imported from Europe etc the registration papers
3. Copy of the tyre receipt if the vehicle is delivered to us with new tyres. Note that new tyres must be fitted under the RAW Scheme to all imported vehicles. Tyres must be fitted here in Australia, not overseas prior to leaving that country.
1. A Deposit of $500 is required with the Signed Agreement to cover the Electronic applications for Import Authority, and Air Conditioning Gas Clearance for your vehicle
2. The agree price for the Compliance work, average price is $2200 plus tyres (plus brake pads if non-OEM or unserviceable), includes GST and all Government fees and charges.
3. Provided the vehicle is not fitted with Non-OEM components (eg air box, exhaust system, blow-off valve, large wheels or inter-cooler) there are no other charges.
TGB Unique Imports Pty Ltd is a participant in the SEVS Specialist and Enthusiast Vehicle Scheme, and is a RAW Registered Automotive Workshop, as administered by the Department of Infrastructure Transport Regional Development and Local Government Canberra in connection with Importing Used Vehicles to Australia